ATL Teaching Resources
ATL has developed teaching resources addressing themes relevant to today's classrooms, including:
WSU Teaching Resources
- Syllabus Guidelines: WSU policies and recommendations for undergraduate and graduate course planning and syllabi
- WSU Online: Resources for technology-enhanced instruction
- WSU One-Stop-Shop: Additional resources for teaching with technology
- Writing Program: Support for faculty who design and grade writing assignments
- Graduate School Resources for Teaching Assistants
- Teaching Academy at the College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
CVM hosts workshops, lunches and speakers, including:
Clarissa Dierks - Discipline‐Based Education Research
Diane O'Dowd - Creating Stimulating Environments in Large Classes
Other Resources for Best Practices
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at Kennesaw Univeristy: Journals for Teaching. General or interdisciplinary journals on teaching, discipline-specific journals on teaching, teaching with technology journals, and journals addressing general issues in higher education.
- Faculty Focus (online journal of short pieces)
Looking for ways assessment can support your courses or programs? Contact us with your questions.