Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL).
We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate academic programs.
ATL provides resources and support to guide:
- Undergraduate programs annual reporting process.
- Best practices in assessment, teaching, and learning.
- The use and design of online course evaluations and surveys.
- WSU-wide assessment goals and initiatives and annual summaries.
- Assessment requirements for WSU regional accreditation.
We also support assessment efforts of programs and colleges, through one-on-one or group meetings, workshops, and consultations.
Course Evaluation Information and Help
For questions about the new course evaluation system, eXplorance Blue, see the Blue help page.
New Online Course Evaluation System Launched
This semester, students in about half of WSU courses will be using the new couse evaluation system, eXplorance Blue.
Dr. Sam Swindell is named assessment faculty fellow for 2014-2015.